Raíz 9 Meses 2016 View larger

Raíz 9 Meses 2016

New product

Raíz 9 Meses is the most fruity wine offered by Bodegas Raíz de Guzmán. At the same time, it is a serious wine, which gives it a special versatility when it comes to pairing. It is perfect for enjoying in company, but also pairs well with meat and the most satisfying dishes.

Zarcillo Plata 2018

More details

29920 Items

10,65 € tax incl.

  • Normal Bottle (0,75 L)
  • Magnum Bottle (1,5 L)
  • Small Bottle (0,5 L)

Customer ratings and reviews

Nobody has posted a review yet
in this language

  • Elaboration

    We select and harvest the grapes in boxes with maximum capacity of 17 kg, to avoid crushing. Next, we carry out a double selection process. Firstly for bunches. Then for grapes.

    We use trunk-conical tanks for the fermentation and maceration processes, controlling the temperature.

    Afterwards, the wine is subjected to barrel ageing for 9 months. 90% of these barrels are made from French oak, and the other 10% from American oak.

    Visual phase:

    • Garnet red colour with violet nuances. High intensity, bright, clean.

    Olfactory phase:

    • On the nose, particularly notable are the wild fruits (blueberries and raspberries), wrapped in oak wood giving coconut and toasty aromas.

    Tasting phase:

    • Raíz 9 Meses is a kind, deep and unctuous wine, with a fruity freshness.

    Recommendations

    • Pairing: it is a very versatile wine, and so it can be paired with appetisers and both fish and meats.
    • Serve at temperature: 14 – 16ºC.
  • Be the first to write your review !

Customers who bought this product also bought: